– High adhesion.
– The smell is mild and pleasant.
– White in color, increase the aesthetic beauty of shoes, do not cause yellow stains, do not plaque and cause aesthetic as conventional glue.
– Easy to use, high economic value.
– Cost saving, competitive price.
Note: 16 kg of Su-Bond adhesive tape is equivalent to 1000 pairs of shoes.
1 SB-88 3.3L 1 THREAD = 04 LON
2 16KG T-SHIRT
KEO PU SU-BOND
Surface dry time
Sliding force 25-30 degrees Celsius
Viscosity at 30 degrees Celsius
Specialized in the footwear industry, to paste materials such as PVC, PU, rubber, leather, EVA, TPR, nylon fiber … etc …
User manual for PU glue:
– Make sure both surfaces are dry, clean and free from oil, grease, dust, etc.
– Apply 01 – 02 layers of surface treatment to paste, wait dry completely.
Apply glue on 2 surfaces, leave for 30 – 45 minutes until glue is completely dry.
– For both surfaces through the oven 80oC minimum 02 – 05 minutes.
– Tighten 02 surfaces and use force for 5-10 seconds.
– If the glue can be diluted with PU solution.
– Close the lid after use.
Mix 1: 3 (1 Su-Bond Sealant: 3 parts PU solvent), use immediately after mixing.
There are also many other ways. You can mix the experience and feel of customers in the long career.
Encourage: Use in conjunction with curing agent to increase adhesion
To indoors, avoid direct sunlight. The storage place must be ventilated and the maximum temperature.
– Keep away from combustible materials. No smoking nearby.
– Close the lid when not in use. Keep in a well ventilated area.
If glue is on clothing, immediately remove and change clothes.
– Use gloves, goggles or face masks.
– If eye irritation persists, obtain medical attention immediately after eye wash.
– Strictly avoiding waste from the environment.
– Keep out of reach of CHILDREN. Should be applied in a well ventilated environment, away from flames, heat-sensitive areas.
For further information, please contact us:
INTERNATIONAL HOUSEHOLD JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Head office: 91/18/5 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Ward 3, Binh Thanh Dist. HCM.
Tax code: 0305283698
Phone: 01234 48 66 88 Fax: 6258 4589